Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Zombie Cat


Zombie Cat



Now this here’s a story that some folks don’t believe

But I swear it’s true and happened to me just last New Years Eve

I was drinkin’ homemade wine with my next door neighbor Steve

That’s when we first saw that cat



I wasn’t payin’ much attention when that cat walked by

It kind of leaned to the left and only had one eye

And the closer I looked the more I wondered why

That cat looked like it just rose from the dead



Something triggered claxons that I should be on guard

I chucked a rock and yelled at it to get out of my yard

But it didn’t run and it turned to me and stared real one-eyed hard

And I knew then that this cat was a zombie



Chorus:

Zombie Cat, raised up from the grave

It takes just a little voodoo for the dead not to behave

Zombie blood, pumping through kitty veins

Thinking about some kitty chow that tastes just like my brains



Now zombie cat stared straight at me, it’s evil eye was sure

Commenced to drooling through its fangs and twitchin’ matted fur

I knew right then that just one thing I had could make it purr

All the kitty wanted was my brains



So I ran inside and grabbed my rifle down from up the mantle

Aiming to shoot the life out of this cranium content vandal

So I took a bead and pulled the trigger to snuff the bastards’ candle

And the whole damn cat exploded in my yard



Chorus:

Zombie Cat, Satan resurrected

Little kitty cat done had it’s feline soul infected

Zombie puss, licking it’s deadly paws

Hope my final sight in life aint zombie kitty claws





So I was then victorious and weren’t so much as scratched

And you’d think I sleep much better knowing it had been dispatched

But every night I think the zombie cat may have re-hatched

Cause you know the damn thing has 8 lives left



Chorus:

Zombie Cat, hiding in the weeds

Seeking out the moonlight to fulfill it’s zombie needs

Zombie blood, pumping through kitty veins

keep your little jingle balls, cause all they want is brains.



Zombie cats are after your brains.

No comments:

Post a Comment