Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I Had Sex Today (PG-13) sexual suggestion


I Had Sex Today





©2012 Jack Deremiah



Chorus:

Oh, I had sex today,

My smile won’t go away,

Everything is A-OK,

Cause I had sex today



v

It was really good,

I’d repeat it if I could,

I’ll tell the neighborhood,

That I had sex today



Chorus:



v

We did it everywhere,

There’s still stuff in my hair,

So now I want to share,

That I had sex today



Everybody sing!

Chorus:



v

We had out undies down,

And drove to sexy town,

Oh and by the way,

I had sex today



Sing it with me!

Chorus:



Bridge:

And if you did not have sex today, then I feel bad for you,

Remember there is still some time to get out there and…..try.



Chorus:



Now, just the boys!

Chorus:



Now just the girls!

Chorus:



Now only if it’s true!

Chorus:



Everybody – bring it home!

Chorus:

No comments:

Post a Comment